Box Wheelchair, WCMX
Originally designed as a answer to Aaron “Wheelz” Fotheringham and his need for a bombproof chair that could withstand the torture of the MegaRamp… The WCMX model employs a highly reinforced frame, sporting a unique, multi-link floating rear axle and featuring (Fully Adjustable) dual Fox Float-R racing shocks as well as Froglegs new “WCMX-Pro” suspension forks. Little did we realize at the time, but the WCMX would go on to set the industry standard and become the benchmark by which all other suspension chairs are measured!
And like ALL Box Wheelchairs, there is no “Sizing Chart”, every chair is custom designed and tailored to you, your needs and your desires…NOT built on a assembly line!
The WCMX Chair comes with the following:
- Your choice in polished or powder coated (color) finishes
- Spinergy X-Lace wheels with R-10 (5/8”) Hubs
- Recoil suspension forks, with Bones 58mm skate wheels
- Fox Float-R Rear Air Shocks
- Schwalbe “Airborne” WCMX Tires and tubes
- Standard leather reinforced Upholstery
- All Box Wheelchairs come with a industry leading 10 year warranty on welded frames (500Lbs limit)